Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: My plan to get a PSP, but I need to know something
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:12 am  Reply with quote + 
If you're interested in Tactical RPGs I'd recommend "Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions" which is an improved remake of the original Final Fantasy Tactics for PS1.

There's also the handheld remake "Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness", which was another awesome tactical RPG for the PS2.

Both games are very fun to play and have great soundtracks. Disgaea has an incredibly funny storyline with lots of great voice acting. Those are two of the games I have and they are probably my 2 favorite games for PSP so far. If you're not into RPGs much I can't recommend much else since that's the main thing I play on PSP.

The only other PSP games I have are "Riviera: The Promised Land", a remake of a GBA RPG which is okay. I haven't played it a significant amount yet to recommend it.

Then there's "Prinny: Can I really be the Hero?" which is a platform/action game made by the creators of Disgaea. It's a fuuny game but it can get incredibly difficult. So if you think you'd like a challenging action platform game with a comedic overtone you might consider that one.

The only other game I have is "Fate/Tiger Coliseum" Which is a game imported from japan. it's a cutesy fighting game in the style of Power Stone. I haven't played it a whole lot. I just bought it cause I'm a huge fan of the "Fate/Stay Night" anime.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0859s
Index - Back to Top