Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Photos of Your Computer Rigs
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#9  Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ah the green IMAC, my favorite of the colors. I've a keyboard from one currently for my powerbook, I've gotten rid of my test imacs though, and have dropped OS9 completely except through emulation (I like OS9 alright, just have no reason to keep it around anymore, amiga workbench on the other hand ;P). What I don't understand is how someone can stand to use that puck mouse for anything but a good game of hockey.

I'm personally just sad my old os 7/8 laptops died in fatal accidents, I liked those black beasts for more then a few reasons. A 140 (I think, I have trouble differentiating the 100 series, they all look more or less the same) which was running 6 when I got it and 7.5.3 (my favorite number set) when it died and a 520C with late 7 upgraded to early 8 both served me well even though they were both ancient when I obtained them. The 140 came with a set of disks that included the mac version of Pirates! which is how I found that game, and in thus I'm indebted to that laptop for life... plus the trackball worked for a fun SF better then any other controller I've played with. Also I wish I could still get laptops with trackballs, they're much better then trackpads IMO.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1174s
Index - Back to Top