Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#70  Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
I can probably get you pages 103 to 110 from my copy of the guide for Super Bomberman 4 (if my copy is indeed complete) sometime this or early next week depending how things are at work. I can probably do it over lunch on Friday I wager.

You're welcome for the scans. I will eventually put them up on my wikidot site as well (once I upgrade my space allotment), and link to them so both new and more experienced fans have multiple sources for the data. Plus I will have them all within reach to look at from any net-capable PC. I have a few more manuals to edit the scans for, and a few more I want to scan+edit just for fun even if no one makes use of them. Once I get all the manuals out of the way I can work on the guides. :idea:

I have a copy of PAL Dynablaster waiting for me complete in Australia, which thankfully I will need not have to scan. I just need to ship off some stuff to my friend before that goes out. Yet another box for the shelving.

I always thought a cross-referenced visual Bomberman character database would be k-rad. Both in website form, and a downloadable front end/app. Some manner of animated bomberman computer like the super computer in the PCE/TG16 games. I did animations on such a computer setup, using the screen area for the theoretical data display but lost all that work during a hdd crash. It was all coded in Director though, and Flash would be a better choice nowadays. I never stay focused on a project though and quit work on the data collection for it, let alone the design layout.

It would have plot data, any extra data, and offer to display graphics from the misc games. Both in-game sprites, in-game artwork, and packaging art. Such a utility would be amazing. I really want to see how many games Munchie Jump appears in, since he's so much like a toned down Pac-Man clone visually.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1397s
Index - Back to Top