Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#66  Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Haha, I didn't mean it as criticism! No, I was just complaining about the lack of official names for the PCE enemies, ain't nothing against you, man~ (unless I'm misinterpreting everything!)
Since my scans of the centre book turned out so horrible, I'll be putting it on the backburner for a while; it scans very nicely on my dad's scanner for some reason, even when a part is slightly elevated off the scanning bed, but on my scanner if it isn't pressed against it it becomes blurred and horrible. I'll probably rescan it on his sometime when I have the opportunity.

I scanned the majority of the Super Bomberman 4 guide (I skipped a few battle stage sections because near the centre I'd need to push down on the weight I had on the book to get it more flat on the bed, which is not much fun for the wrist), and it came out much, much nicer - the larger page size is obviously easier to work with when it comes to scanning. For the interested, the images guide-8, guide-21 and guide-40 have some 4-koma on them, though I admit I'm more interested in the absolutely awesome figurine dioramas; if they actually sold those I would be all over them.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1520s
Index - Back to Top