Bomberman signs in the workplace
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 889]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Users watching this topic: 1  
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have always liked the idea of Bomberman spraypainted all over the place, but of course, cannot do so at work. Instead I traced over one of the scans I had handy from the trading card set and made a sign for my office door. Everyone at work has these 3><5 metal frames with simple text reading their last name and room number. I got approval to jazz mine up and included it below. A coworker wants her dog on her sign, so sometime I'll get to that for her.

His face is the info mentioned on the original sign, making him appear Jack-o-Lantern-ish a bit. In his hand, instead of a bomb, is a flaming hot pepper corn muffin, for which I am known by locals and random internet people.

Feel free to include any of your own fun signs, spotted local bomberman pranks, etc. I have yet to deface public property with spraypaint and a stencil, but it is very tempting.
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hahaha, nice.

Bomberman pranks, I've often thought, would be really funny to do... Unfortunately all of my ideas are pretty elaborate. And if people thought those old Mario "?" box pranks were scary...
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1349s
Index - Back to Top