Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a Pic (part 2)
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#72  Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Pretty sweet updated photos, peeps. Nice layout for the goods, Regulus. Looking forward to moving out so I can have some of the random stuff properly displayed though I have too much crap to have it all out I fear.

Here are a couple updated photos from September. No new bomberman stuffs bought besides those keychains mentioned before so there's not been much reorganization of the game stuffs. Out of space anyways for what there is left.

I got this Optimus Prime helmet for $4 at a thriftshop near Charlotte. Thing runs over $70 on amazon new. Does the whole voice changing thing, with other special effects buttons.

My brother took several drunken robot photos of me with the helmet on. We split a bottle of Sangria and some Spanish wine he didn't like much since it was a dry wine. Sadly I didn't get drunk on that, would have needed more.

Was recording some vocals for a UK friend's animated short, two character's voices. I had to make the mic stand and pop guard shown to improve the quality of my recordings.

From the BBQ mentioned in the thread about the flask, where the dude spit a fireball of Bacardi 151 out. Nice scenic photo of me just relaxing near Lake Norman.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0825s
Index - Back to Top