Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#64  Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:52 am  Reply with quote + 
Huh, I was initially curious to see the manual because the Japanese Wikipedia entry for that instalment only lists eight enemies and two bosses, so I thought it was just an incomplete entry, but looks like it was following exactly what the manual did. And considering the fact there's definitely more than eight enemies in the game, that's a bit of a problem! I initially asked because I'd reached World 3 and come across two new enemies which neither fitted the descriptions of the remaining names, and since they didn't also appear in Bomberman II (which I've got names for, though I'm pretty dubious they're accurate since Panic Bomber W contradicts a few of them) I couldn't get the names from there. Frustratink.
Zaphe got me some SBM3 scans, so I'm covered in that area, though Panic Bomber World scans would be much appreciated - it'd be nice to have an official source for the storyline! And yikes, those images look like a huge shopping list of manuals I'd love scanned. I've lost my Pocket and Mega Bomberman manuals, so I'd have them high on the list, along with Bomberman II and GB. Wario Blast and Atomic Punk I'd merely be interested in seeing their story sections and anything else of interest (am I the only one concerned that the shopkeeper in Atomic Punk has no name?). Fantasy Race, Hero, Party Edition and the NES game, I'd only be curious to see if there's any decent unobscured artwork in them. I'll probably be nagging you about the other manuals at one point or another, but at the moment I'm primarily focusing on the older games, though that Super Bomberman 1 guide would be nifty too - take your time, of course, I'm in no rush at all and certainly don't want to seem like I'm demanding these in a hurry or anything!
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1275s
Index - Back to Top