Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#61  Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:08 am  Reply with quote + 
I've started with the centre book (I can't get an adequate translation, but I'm under the impression it's called the All Characters Guide or something) and scanned up to page 39 (out of 192), which covers the Five Dastardly Bombers, Bagular, the World Bombers (plus Space Bomber) and the country-representing guys from SBM3. The rest of the boss section only has screenshots, no artwork (no official art for Dr. Mook and Carat Gold :{ ), and covers the GB1, GB2 and Super Bomberman 1 bosses. After that it's the enemies, which has some very nice artwork.
Serious apologies for how sloppy the scans are. The book is pretty small (a mere 15cm) so the pages don't have much give, and as this image shows (warning, they're all huge!) it builds up to have a curve, which prevents it from lying completely flat, hence why some of the later pages have "B" images taken with a camera in an attempt to get the text more clearly. On one hand I'd like to debind it so I could get better scans, but on the other I'd prefer not to destroy such an item. I don't think the other books should be as bad, but I don't think there's anything I can do without wrecking it.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1310s
Index - Back to Top