Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#57  Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've been interested in just getting the text of the Saturn Bomberman Fight!! biographies ripped for future reference. I used SmartOCR and some close examination to get this from the manual, though there's one letter in particular that gave me hassle - SmartOCR would simply refuse to recognise it, or interpet it as something else entirely, so I just made it into ワ. Anyone know if it's right? Also, given the fact it's an OCR rip, it's probably got some letters slightly wrong by not interpreting the little extra dots or whatever. I DID MY BEST YOU GUYS :{
Ruisha's story wrote:
清楚で、おしとやかなお姫さま。まみと仲良しになる。
とある国のプリンセスに生まれた彼女(本名 レウィシア・ラル・
ヘブンケール)は、何不自由ない生活を送っていた。しかし、周囲の
者達がなんでもやってしまう為、自分の力で何かをしたことがない事
を不満に感じていた。そんな時、大会会場の中継放送を見たレウィシ
アは、その熱気に興味をひかれ、こっそワ城を抜け出して、大会会場
た向かうのだった。「お父様、ごめんなさい、私はどうしても大会にい
ぎたいですの。」箱入ワ娘が勃めての冒険。しかし、サイフの中にはし
っかワ王室のキャッシュカードが入っていたワした。けっこうしたた
かなお姫さまである。
From what I gather Ruisha's a princess and she wanted to accomplish something for herself rather than lead a sheltered life, so she entered the competition. I guess. Google Translate (and two other automatic translators) do not make for an accurate source.
It does give Ruisha's full name though - Reuishia Lalu Hebunkeru (レウィシア・ラル・ヘブンケール). I'm now wondering if Ruisha is meant to be Lucia Lar Hevunkel, or something. Of all the characters to not have an officially romanised name...!
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1331s
Index - Back to Top