Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: This sucks...
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#1  Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:46 am  Reply with quote + 
I found out today that the guy that me and my bros go and buy sell and trade games to was killed like 3 weeks ago :sad:  its really sad since my older brother had known him for a little more than 10 years he even had his cell phone number...
He had a stand at a flea Market down here in San Jose, I think some people call it swamp meets?, any way he used to be there every weekend...Back in the day when the nes, genesis and snes ruled we went down and bought games from him for pretty cheap, he still sold old gen games and accessories, we even sold some of our games to him and he gave us resonable prices in cash. i bougt a GBA from him before it even came out here in the States. not so long ago he sold my bro like 16 sega saturn games at $2 a piece which is really cheap...and now hes gone :sad:  my bro went today to trade some x-box games we didnt play anymore and found out the bad news.
This really sucks now, tho the guys brother is still going to be selling things its not going to be the same :sad: 
http://www.insidebayarea.com/argus/localnews/ci_2496338
Any ways this is another sad story to end my already *beep*ed up year i hope next year isnt worse :cry: 
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0741s
Index - Back to Top