Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Missingno
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#9  Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh geez, bad memories... very bad memories x_x

I know this missingo glitch from a friend of mine in the days where red & blue were released. He showed me the glitch on my blue version and I was really amazed at first because of the mutiply item glitch. I really got jealous of another friend of mine because he never got an Missingo on his blue version, he always encountered Mewtwo.

Just a few months later I heared about a city called "Sunny Town" which is actually "Glitch City", I wanted to try it out and I forgot one very important rule: ALWAYS have a pokémon in your team which can use the ability to fly and never save there!
What was the end of all this? Yes - I wasn't able to leave this messy place, and after a few tries getting out of it by using surf, my whole savestat was ereased, not only that - my game was completely broken. I wasn't able to play it anymore without getting my savestat ereased.

I never encountered Missingno on Yellow, neighter in sapphire or Pearl - I just know that you only can encounter missingno while using some kind of cheat to activate it.

Missingno is really bad but also helpful for items.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1970s
Index - Back to Top