Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Missingno
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#8  Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh man. Missingno. How can anyone not know of that one? It's one of the most famous glitches of all time.

I remember I had Missingno in one of my games, and it never really messed up or anything if I remember correctly. I think the only reason I really used the glitch was for messing around and getting pretty much infinite items (Master Balls, Rare Candies, stat boosters, etc.). It's been a while since I played that game, maybe I should pop it in sometime.

I think all your name affected was certain graphics Missingno appeared as. I remember reading about this, don't remember where, but apparently certain names would affect Missingno's appearance. For example, depending on your name, you could encounter Missingno as a Kabutops skeleton, an Aerodatcyle skeleton, or even as a generic ghost or trainer. It'd still be the same glitchy Pokemon, just as a different graphic.

lol I remember trying to import Missingno onto Pokemon Stadium. Of course it didn't let me, but in the viewer thingy, it showed Missingno as a little Rhydon-looking doll. It was kind of amusing.

Speaking of glitches, does any one else remember the Invisible PC glitch? It was nothing major or anything, but it was still kind of funny.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1084s
Index - Back to Top