BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Website Related
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Land (Not the game peoples)
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#19  Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022 wrote:
no need for another bomberman forum. others have tried it never works the community is here why separate it?

I think it's existance isn't well known. Bomberman Board could be great. I can understand desires to make another forum, but why not bring everyone here instead if you know any Bomberman fans that are not here? I still believe that if this site showed up in google when people typed in "bomberman forum" we'd have a lot more posts.

At one point I did attempt making my own bomberman forum and there was some nice tactical discussion there but I decided just to close it and tell everyone to go here because this place always stays up and since there aren't enough united Bomberman fans it would make sense to at least try to get them in one place than to leave them scattered all over the internet so there's no "union" or "community". That's my take on this whole thing. I wouldn't discourage you from what you're doing as it's great, but I think it would be better to bring new people here. (I've been looking on youtube lately because that seems to be the one place I can find people at.)
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Website Related All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1292s
Index - Back to Top