Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Old NES games?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#17  Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:11 am  Reply with quote + 
Nice selection Blue! I haven't played a Fire emblem in awhile. I've been meaning to finish the new remake of the first game on DS but still haven't done so. I recently added Shining Force III Scenario 2 to my collection which i have been wanting to own/play for awhile now. I just have to find a translation for it since it's import only.

If you like Breath of Fire, you should definately hunt down a copy of Breath of Fire III, That's one of my favorite PS1 games ever and among my favorite RPGs! It has an amazing soundtrack, awesome cast and great dialougue. There are some annoying quests you have to do that can drag the game here and there but overall it's a real pleasure to play through. Also you don't have to play them in order although Breath of Fire II is also fun. I've never played the first one.

Capcom still releases some pretty good stuff but even a good portion of Nintendo's stuff is really gimmicky these days. It's too bad really. When I buy newer games I get mostly niche stuff from Nippon Ichi and Atlus. The last new videogame I bought was Blaz Blue: Calamity Trigger which is a pretty awesome fighting game.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1321s
Index - Back to Top