Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman 94 back on VC
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Excellent review. Man, there are things in there that I didn't even know or realize about the game

Thanks!

Dark Zaphe wrote:
And the coins only appearing the first time through. Then again, can't seem to get over my compulsive need to clear every block and grab every item.

You're telling me... though I had played the game before, at least twice (if anything to see what changed in Mega Bomberman... not much) I only found out about the coins this time, because I accidentally missed a block.

Dark Zaphe wrote:
As for the boss, I think I mentioned once that he's one of the toughest Bomberman bosses in my opinion. However, in his second form (dragon mecha), if you don't want to deal with him you can actually stand in the very top row of the arena without taking any damage. Then you can run down and set some bombs and hide back up there again. :peace: 

Excellent advice!
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1536s
Index - Back to Top