Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Turok
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
That reminds me, I picked up the PC version of the first two Turok games but still haven't got around to playing them. I'm mostly familiar with Turok by the comic series, but I admit from the changes in setting I've heard the new game has, it really doesn't interest me. Changing the title character into a soldier rather than a native american just bugged me; where's the originality? Haven't we like fifty million generic soldier video game protagonists already? Not that I paid much attention to the story of the other games, but it just irked me, y'know. It could very well be a potentially good game, but without any means (or interest) of playing it I'll just remain cranky and old-fashioned. Razza frazza.

Turok 2 was awesome, though, especially in multi-player - my friends and I killed so many weekends with it. I don't think Evolution got the same buzz from us, though. My brother wasn't enamoured with the single-player mode, feeling it was just a rip-off of Halo. I'd need more experience with it to judge.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0740s
Index - Back to Top