Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: A new adventure
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 am  Reply with quote + 
YES, Ragey is right, we need more Kurobon in Story Mode! Or heck, throw in Max and some other hero character and make each map more expansive and you could have yourself a 4-player Story Mode!

I'd also like to see more games where the villains are playable characters in Battle Mode, alongside whatever special ability they have.

And another thing, one thing I liked about the first Bomberman 64 is that it ACTUALLY TOOK A LONG TIME FOR ME TO BEAT. Classic Bomberman (grid) can be innovated in so many ways, they never even really tried! They just threw in more switches or "missions" with the same layout, why no puzzles? The only ones I can remember doing much different with the game are those two GBA ones (Story and the Jetters one). Give it some of the stuff that the 3D Bomberman games had, and more.

So many things can be done, but all I've seen are little extras like those jetpack and shield items in the Wii game. And the shield has basically been done before, in Party Edition.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1586s
Index - Back to Top