Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#42  Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
As I said, a question of ring and personal taste.
And oh, I forgot about the Neo Bomberman animation, or the TSA one for what matters, although I'm not a huge fan of TSA because of the little fanbase that like it not because of Bomberman, but because of all the deep characters and storyline. Anyway, I think it is a stylistic change coupled with ideas that got better, and perhaps the move from Earth to Bomber Planet was a mere idea that was modified.

Since I believe in "personal canon", unless proved, I prefer to believe that they increased in number and went to another planet, or perhaps modified Earth in some way, but I mostly choose believe that the stories of the Heinous Five and the Four Heavenly Bombers took place in Earth, and later ones in Bomber Planet. And now I got myself thinking about the original Bomberman game... what if it took place in a distant future, set on Earth, when the Bombermen were mass produced to work in the Bomb Factory, long after the original Bombermen left Earth in search of a new planet? Not entirely unlikely!

I have so much fun pondering about this kind of thing, even if 'tis useless.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1173s
Index - Back to Top