Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Valentines Fanfic
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
I know its not Valentines day, but I came up with this short fanfic anyways.
Also, be prepared, I may get the personalities completely messed up. Also, I call White Bomber by his Japanese name because its easier for me.
Basically, it seems Shirobon has taken a liking to someone and is trying to give her a valentines card. But who is he into to? Lets find out.....

Part 1:

Shirobon: *writing something on a card, while looking around to make sure no one is looking*

Gangu (sp?): *hovering around nearby, spots Shirobon* Why's he looking so nervous? *looks at the calender* Oh, I see now.

Shirobon: *finishes writing* Done. *gets up and walks out of the room, notices Gangu* Hello Gangu. *walks past him and goes down the hall*

Gangu: So Shirobon has a crush on someone. But who? *quietly follows*

Shirobon: *still walking* Why am I getting the feeling that I'm being followed.....

Gangu: *quickly hides*

Shirobon: *looks behind him, and sees no one is there* I must be imagining things. *resumes walking*

Gangu: *quietly starts following him again*

Shirobon: *walks a little faster from nervousness* Now I really feel like I'm being followed...

Gangu: *hides again*

Shirobon: *quickly turns around, with a somewhat paniced look on his face* Still no one..... *looks around just to make sure*

Gangu: *stays absolutely quiet*

Shirobon: *slowly starts walking again, while looking behind him* I'm just imagining things..... *starts walking again*

End of Part 1.
Yeah, sorry, I couldn't think of the rest of it yet. I guess I really messed up with this one.
Can anyone guess who the card is for?
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1504s
Index - Back to Top