Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Unused Super Bomberman 3 Sprites
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#9  Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Basically I just took Shiro's front standing sprite and modified it. I had to reshape their helmets first, and visors, and add the shoulder pads. Brain Bomber and Golem Bomber's bodies are from scratch though, and Pretty Bomber had to be reshaped to look smaller (like Honey). I was originally going to find actual palettes in the game that I could use, but there weren't any readily available so I said "screw it" and just did my own colors for the most part. I think I took the palette for the helmet emblems from Honey's scarf, and a few of the colors in Golem Bomber are from Red Bomber. Spriting's just kind of one of those things that you have to keep at until you get better, and study a lot of different sprites to see how they achieve different styles. I wish I could just pump out a whole sprite sheet for each of these guys, but, it takes a lot of time - especially in a situation where I'm trying to mimick graphics and make them fit in with a game. But who knows, if I ever get bored. :hilarious: 
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1313s
Index - Back to Top