Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Here it is!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#27  Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:25 am  Reply with quote + 
Ragey wrote:
The UK manual calls him Buggler. Argh! Though the US version was published by Atlus, who also covered Fantasy Race, so at least they got it consistent. The European version of World was actually published by Sony themselves, of all people.

...Did I call him "Bagular"? >_< I meant "Bagura", That's how it's spelled in Japanese so I usually just keep it the same. I don't see how you can really "translate" that name... The only reason I can see of them calling him "Buggler" is because in Japanese "Bagu" is a computer bug and I guess the translators thought that was intended, which I doubt...

Ragey wrote:
Here's a few samples (I would've gotten more but I was really hoping to find the sound data and rip it all from there, but no dice, I hate recording sounds from gameplay :{ )
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8WS7598D

Oh... oh no.... NOOOO! (blows up)

Good grief, the European version makes Bomberman sound like a friggin mouse... US Earth Bomber sounds like he should be in a DBZ cartoon, while UK Earth Bomber sounds like he should be wearing a top hat, monocle and pulling the edge of his evil moustache... I'm not too fond of either Cyclone Bomber... I'd like to hear Fire Bomber and see if the European version makes him sound like a retard as well, and if Aqua Bomber sounds like he needs his inhaler. >_<

I want to hear the Japanese voices...
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1268s
Index - Back to Top