Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Unused Super Bomberman 3 Sprites
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
WHEN I'M DONE SQUEALING I'LL TALK TO YOU!

[EDIT]: Ahem. Does pretty Bomber have any other sprites? I'd love to see body sprites for her in this game, and it pisses me off she isn't playable. Y'know, perhaps we could even work to include Pretty in the game if we had base sprites to work with. Just wild dreams, haha!

Again, nice, nice find, and I'm totally squealing about this and about Bomberman Wars manual in Ragey's page. Would it also be possible to make a comprehensive sprite sheet of those unused sprites? I have tons here on my PC, some ripped my myself (SBM3 pink Pretty Bomber and SBM5 Honey and Kotetsu in the password screen), some by Ragey and some by a The Spriters Resource guy.

Also, the thing in his forehead is the "antenna" all Bombermen have, but I guess Bagular put it in the wrong side, hahaah.

Quote:
Yeah I don't really know how to hack into the graphics either, I can't figure out SNES decompression and it's one of those subjects that, when you look it up, you just find discussions of people who know not necessarily giving very much detail to people who don't.

THISTHISTHIS. EVERY tutorial I look is like "this should be obvious", but it really isn't.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1345s
Index - Back to Top