Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Here it is!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#23  Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ragey wrote:
(I can detect a mention of my name from fourteen million thousand miles awaaaaay!)

Rofl :hilarious: 

Anyway yeah, I found the directory with all the scans there, but thanks. Do the stages really take that long? O_o

As for Bomberman World, I do have the American manual, but I'm suspicious as to what is translated correctly. I've verified that all the villains' names are correct now (except Bagular, they call him "Burglar" >_<), and I'm sure all the Battle Mode characters are named right (Merchant, Witch, Fairy, Hero, Ninja, Bishop, Monk... no "Akindo" O_o).And Bishop Bomberman's bio says:

Bishop Bomberman: He is always wandering on the screen. Unpredictable character.

However, since you mentioned the worlds being named "Stars" again... I'm uncertain as to whether or not the worlds are named correctly here. It just calls them generic things - Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, and Dark Worlds (Maybe English translators just have something against the original namings of the planets? It happened with SB3...) The big bosses, I think are probably correct, or at least partially, because Earth Bomber's boss is named "Torento", which seems to be the exact romanization of what I translated as "Trent" (the generic name for absolutely -every- tree-monster in the Bomberman series).

In any case, we will never be certain until we get our hands on the Japanese manual. If you want anything else from it, I can do that though. But now I'm curious... Did the European version get its own different voice actors, or are they the same?
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1200s
Index - Back to Top