Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Here it is!
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#22  Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:43 am  Reply with quote + 
(I can detect a mention of my name from fourteen million thousand miles awaaaaay!)
I've been meaning to organise a larger comprehensive Bomberman section for my site so I can throw miscellaneous things like that on without necessarily needing a whole section on the game (I'd love to cover Wars, but, ugh, I don't know if I'm willing to kill half an hour or more on each stage again). You've probably already found the directory, but here's the rest of the scans along with some preliminary work stuff.

On the subject of World, though, does anyone have the American manual handy? I'm always interested by manual text, but the UK manual is pretty crazy, with lots of weird names and oddities ("Ouch Star - Fiery Star"? "Bomber Akindo"?), so I'm curious how it translates a few things. It waffles a lot of nonsense about the multi-player characters, such as "Bishop Bomber: A cleric who normally roams the edge of the screen and is expert at abduction," that are either poorly translated prose or really bored writers.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2068s
Index - Back to Top