Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Here it is!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#6  Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:23 am  Reply with quote + 
Knowing Hudson you're probably right, ignore continuity and use characters for whatever. But as someone who likes to keep the plot as organized as possible, I guess my unofficial answer to this would have to be that Panic Bomber World occurs after Super Bomberman 3...

As for the 5 Fiendish Bombers (I don't know, it's 凶悪ボンバ-5人衆よっ which translates as "Fiendish Bomber 5 man group" and the first word 凶悪 can unfortunately mean any assortment of synonyms for "evil", I chose Fiendish since it flows with 5 but who knows)... as for them, I think after SB3 they were revived somehow because they manage to go on two missions to Phantarion, the first we do not see but they are driven away by still-human Max, and the second occurs during Bomberman Story/Tournament. Also, Golem Bomber appears in Saturn Bomberman Fight!!, and according to Bomber D Rufi's translation of the dialouge, they seem to all be running about elsewhere, as Honey says they are wanted. That's just my theory.

As for Baguro, yes Serkol questioned me on that as well but it is definately "Bagura" in-game. バグラ = Bagura. :/ Maybe it's just one of those things they changed later. I'll translate the dialouge some day but I doubt it explains anything. Maybe his bio in Saturn Bomberman Fight!! would explain something.... maybe I'll get on that...

In any case, this is getting very horribly off topic, sorry about that. :oops: 
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1647s
Index - Back to Top