Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#28  Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey all, I'm back from my break... wait, what day was that? Oh, two days ago? So I guess the break only lasted a day... oh well, anyway I'm back and this time I'm working with the Super Bomberman 4 manual again (SB3 seemed a little easier to translate and thus prepared me for this). Oh, I have the SB3 manga translated, but I want to make a scanlation of it - I know I want to do this with the whole manual, but I think it would be neater if I just posted the translated manga rather than the text, and easier to read and such.

Hey, before you continue, go back to the first page and check out the post where I translated the first world info on Super Bomberman 4. I updated it, I think it was just the Angler info I left out. Anyway I figured it out pretty quickly this time, and it's there if you'd like to see it. After that, here's the second world!

Super Bomberman 4
Second world information has been translated!

Stage 2
えど時代
Tokyo Era

お城の中を舞台とし
たステ-ジ. お城な
らではの [からく
り] や, ユニ-クな
敵キャラが出てくるステ-ジだ.
The setting of this stage is within a castle. The "trick" of the castle is, there are unique enemy characters in each stage.

[[Traps]]

[からくり床]
[Trick Floor]
ボンバ-マンが上
に乗るとバネのように跳ね上がり,
他の地点へと飛ばす.
When Bomberman gets on it springs and he jumps, it hurls him to the other spot.

[トロッコ]
[Trolley/Rail Car]
乗ると線路が出現し
てトロッコが走り出し障害物を
蹴散らす. 何度も乗ってみよう!
When you ride the track appears and the trolley starts running, obstacles are kicked about. Try riding it many times!

[[Ridable Enemies]]

ポンポン
Pompon (decorated fish)
ボンバ-マンが仕
掛けた爆弾を飛な
してくる. とんで
もないヤツ.
Bomb set up by Bomberman is sent flying. Outrageous fellow.
特殊能力=ボムパンチ
Special Ability: Bomb Punch

* Note: I love the description on that Pompon. :hilarious: 

スイム
Suima
ゆったりと空中
を泳いでいるが
危険な奴だ.
Swims calmly through the air but it is a dangerous thing.
特殊能力=Yボタンでダッシュ
Special Ability: Dash with Y Button

[[BOSS]]
爆裂機銃マシンダ
Exploding Machine Gun Machinda
画面上部で左右に移動
しながら, 両腕につい
ている大砲から爆弾を
ている. 爆弾は床
に落下した後すべりだ
し, 障害物に当たると
止まる.
While moving left and right at the top of the screen, it shoots bombs out of the cannons on both arms. After the bomb falls to the floor it starts to slide, when it hits an obstacle it stops.

EDIT: I'd like a second opinion on this paragraph, it's the one where Great Bomber is speaking to Bomberman:

ワタシノナハ
ボンバ-マン-ト.
過去ヲカエ,オマエ
タチノ未来ヲ
ソウサスル.
ソレガ, バグラ-
サマノ意志ダ!

This is what I managed to gather:

"_, Bomberman. The past will change, you will be cleared from the future. That, Bagura-sama intends to capture!"

As you can see, I have that first part before "Bomberman" blank because I can't rightly figure it out. The rest, I am unsure of and would simply like a second opinion. It would be greatly appreciated! :peace: 
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1586s
Index - Back to Top