Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Favorite Karabon
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#32  Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:06 am  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Really? Single player modes tend to be pretty easy... Though I must admit, I was surprised by the final boss in '94, he actually had me beat until I figured out a strategy.

But eh, Karaboms, or Charaboms or whatever, never really appealed to me. They've had some good aspects to them - 64 TSA, Bomberman Tournament (as a plot device), and the idea behind having something to collect along the way, but I sort of prefer the equippable powerups of Bomberman Quest.

I get so carried away in the multiplayer that I seldom beat Bomberman's single player modes. Whenever I want to play Bomberman that's always the first thing that comes to mind. Naturally it would be for most people as that's most people's favorite aspect of the game, but whenever I'm doing the single player I usually feel like doing the multiplayer instead, or don't get far due to a lack of time. The single player in Jetters doesn't appeal to me, but that's another story. Usually I like Bomberman's single player modes, but always prefer the battles.

Some of the story lines in the more recent games (Bomberman Land Wii for example) have been kind of week making it not motivational to play them. I've always loved the fighting evil style like in Super Bomberman 2, but trying to win minigames to take down a champion that uses his victory to act like a jerk is another story. I quit in the second zone of that game.

I did think more about this topic however, and if I did have to select a favorite Karabon, I'd most likely go with Sparkun, Kai-man, or Sharkun.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1556s
Index - Back to Top