Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Sora's Art Stuff
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#99  Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:00 am  Reply with quote + 
I did some Bomberandom sketches while sitting in Artist Alley at Anime Central this year.

This was initially inspired by the fact that I forgot the vinyl banner for our table that I'd ordered. -___-;; At least I didn't forget the merchandise, like Bomberman appears to have done.

Zhael's grumbling in the top right corner is a common complaint of myself and my ACEN pals every year we attend the convention. We've been going since 2005 and we still manage to get lost every year, somehow.

Also, don't ask about the cosplay stuff. Gothic!lolita!Lilith is kind of a given, but the others are just pretty much cracktastic.

This is actually, for the most part, what our hotel room looked like, although the real hotel room was a lot smaller and more cramped than I drew it here (I did it from memory on Saturday). The sink that Pommy is sitting in is the actual sink from our bathroom. I was really startled when I saw it, 'cause the bathroom at the Crowne Plaza (the entire room, actually) was way different from when we stayed at the hotel last year. I was all like, omg, the sink is all like round and stuff and it's ~*~blooming~*~ from the countertop!

Not quite as heavily ACEN-themed as the other sketches, but it's there. The two birds are the two different forms of Moondrop from MKE. I haven't fully pinned down the design for her "real" form (the larger one) yet, and as you can tell my knowledge of bird anatomy is FAIL. The angel-like person thingy is my original character/mascot Shiroko, whose visage was plastered on my business cards and my bookmarks for ACEN this year.

Also, I managed to score a lacquered Bomberman pin and spotted a Bomberman cosplayer! And I found another person who was a huge fan of TSA! And I discovered another huge Bomberman fan in Artist Alley (she does "pixellated" artwork out of beads fused together - if you google "Pixel Portrayal" you'll get her main website)! It was a good ACEN for a Bomberfan. XD

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0793s
Index - Back to Top