Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Official artwork?
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oy, ah, yeah that seems to be a problem, especially with Bomberman Hero, though I never gave much thought to Quest having no color and things like that. But yeah, Hero, a lot of the artwork for different characters is small and has them in their arenas. One of the reasons I bought SB3 was to see the artwork and manga and stuff, but usually my motivation for having a Japanese manual is to get the text, since it's not translated, you know. But yeah, ah, if you just want the image, I'd ask people if they have that manual or not, I mean, I have SB3-4 in Japanese and SB2 in English (artwork is the same I believe), so if you need that stuff I'd be happy to scan in the character artwork. There's a Bomberman Wiki, actually, that I started helping out on (because it definately needs help), I've been making Fiendish Bomber pages and some templates and stuff on it, don't know if that means anything to you but you can check it out if you want.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1301s
Index - Back to Top