BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What's the most crazy shizzit to happen at a party went to?
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#12  Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
That is an awesome response, Hammer Brother. Full of hilarity, suspense, and more. Quite an awesome read. I thank you for the great stories. :veryhappy: 

I can only imagine the feelings that hit people when they awoke to that wine massacre. The people who LOLed constantly and left, with him holding the bag. The ones who felt bad and wished they could help. Anybody else in between. Then the dude, answering to his parents when they came piping hot to the scene. How do you even begin to cover that mess or explain it away? You perhaps pray to the Gypsy gods to take pity on you and whisk you away in a celestial caravan...or you think up some movie fixes, like Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Man.

I did not totally ruin any carpeting or furniture on my worst outing at an overnight IRC party, somehow. Green colored mess on white carpet, blacked out drunk the first time I drank that much at once, all Vodka and Gin on a mostly empty stomach (just chicken salad and olives). They got it out of the carpet, tho I woke up at 4:30 am naked in a tub . My wife had put my clothes to soak and left me there. I sat playing Saturn Bomberman that morning, as I had brought it with me, so sick I couldn't look at them eating eggs. I was sick for a couple days.

The instance at the dance you mentioned makes me recall two things. One, a homecoming dance with me wearing a blue mohawk (our school colors) and yelling at someone I knew that I thought was playing games with me online. I was expecting to meet someone from our local ISP and saw her, and flipped out. I later met the gal, though we didn't click and I spent a lot of time near the speakers that night with Metallica deafening my disappointment.

New Year's a few years back was the other memory, as we chucked burned audio cds all over, and the downhill slide into a separation started. Began with my wife kissing some other gal at my prompting when we were all drunk and ended months later with me getting punched during an argument (she felt threatened when I went to hug her), and moving out. The two gals in question will never be on good terms again, and it's not completely my fault. We later found the other gal liked making scenes so months of weird drama was all a game to her. Thinking you love two birds, my friends, is serious business. lol Or even feeling lust for someone so much you mistake it for love, and still think you can keep your normal relationship before her.

All the drama and lost money spent over this bird, thankfully me keeping it in my pants somehow, and the only real loss is a small stack of DVDs, some junk I didn't really want, and one of our friend's losing an adult dvd he swore the gal or her bf must have taken that night. I avoid drama now, like the plague. Keep my face in one piece, and the doors here on their hinges. :surprise: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1266s
Index - Back to Top