BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What's the most crazy shizzit to happen at a party went to?
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#11  Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:33 am  Reply with quote + 
I remember my first brush with Absinth at a mates house party, we were about 16 or so and weren't particularly aware of how strong it was.
The girls had red wine, at one point just before the majority of us were sick, we decided to see if we could balance full glasses of it on our heads. Most attempts ended in failure and splashes, but we didn't think it was a problem, my memory deserts me at this point. Next moment i am aware of, i have woken up in the spare room on some cushions, a few other people are still asleep around me. Stumbling down the stairs i catch sight of the living room and my heart almost stops. There was waaaaay more than i recall on the floor and the sofa was covered. You all know red wine generally ruins everything it comes into contact with. This wasn't good and me and the other two lads who were awake decided to skarper before the host came to and more than likely flipped out in panic.
His parents forbid him from going to any parties after that until he was 18 and not under there control anymore. He also had to get a part time job to pay for new furnishings.

Oddest party atmosphere was at one of our 6th form parties at a nightclub. I still don't understand why these were allowed as they never ID'ed anyone and it was blazingly obvious we were all 16 & 17. It was all going brilliantly and i was dancing with whom is now my girlfriend. Our first kiss was pretty electric and the night was absolutely fantastic, until my ex saw us. I suppose it didn't really help the situation in that i was still sleeping with her up until that point but she had been under the illusion that this meant we would end up back together so got a shock when she saw me snogging one of her friends. Later i went to the bathroom and coming back into the main dance hall, everyone was still and a lot were looking at me. Bear in mind that all 300 of us generally knew each other as we were from the same 6th form and it took me a little bit of time to find someone who would tell me what was going on.
Apparently the ex had attacked my now girlfriend this is not a very unusual situation but what made it stand out apparently was the manor of which she did it. It was more a panic attack half brought on by the situation and half due to past bereavements (alcohol not helping either) and this had lead to a sort of high pitch battle cry and flailing arms as she ran at my Mrs. Apparently it was the most comical and spastic assault everyone had ever seen and while the bouncers ended it before the ex got her mind in any state to inflict a proper blow it went on long enough for everyone to stop dancing/drinking and have a gawk.

Everyone knew i was the cause of this and a strange aura of paranoia engulfed me for the rest of the night
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1705s
Index - Back to Top