BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#20  Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
BOMBTARDED wrote:
The only games I have played in the last year have beeen have been Mario Kart 64 battle mode and Dr. Mario 64. Dr. Mario is a good game. :heart: 

I will probably break out the Saturn Bomberman sometime this year.

Good games there. I am contemplating breaking out Saturn Bomberman for my party this weekend. Might not because I am short some controllers to make it 6+ player, without using fighting joysticks I mean. Probably just hook up the gamecube or something. The PS2 will be busy on the other TV with karaoke. Two tvs of gaming going on.

Regulus777 wrote:
We are moving from Rhode Island to Massachusetts. It's only about half an hour- 40 minutes from where we currently live.

Cool. Most of my father's relatives are in Mass. Never met them yet. Sadly his sister-in-law died, which means I will not learn more about him, or his brother (they both are dead a while now). I have about 4 cousins to meet up there when I get the chance to make the trip, then probably try and take a ferry to Nova Scotia for genealogy research there. I found them all via the Internet. Hooray.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1803s
Index - Back to Top