BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Choo-choo!
Razon
Board Admin

Post#23  Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
Razon wrote:
without having to use a boat again which they have done so many times in previous zelda games.

Yes, so many as two.

A boat seemed like something that they'd commonly use, as I said I'm not a fan of zelda games so I wasn't sure how many times they used it.

CrystalBomber wrote:
Razon, you bring up some valid points. But then I thought that's what the horseback riding was sort of for?

You can travel much faster with a train, traveling a long distance by horse could take quite a while. You'd think that a horse would be faster then a sail boat though, so by them adding the train it can be a way to travel very long distances faster. Though it's also not a bullet train, so a horses running speed could compare to it's speed to an extent.

Even if they've barely used boats in zelda games, I'm sure that they've used horses far many more times. They probably don't want to over use the concept of it and have people lose interest, so they're opting for a change for atleast this game. They can always go back to using a horse and a boat in the next zelda game, and it could seem more fresh after the last game that they had used something different in.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0754s
Index - Back to Top