Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Support Forum
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: BombermanBoard 2009 Feature Request
Razon
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
New Modification has been added for viewing newly posted in topics.

View Posted in Topics within Time Frame (Added: 03-30)
There's now a link around the top of the index page near the other view posts links, that will allow you to view a lists of topics that have been posted in within the time frame that you select- this is the easiest way to view the overall newest posted in topics from every forum section.
Screenshot: View

This feature is nice if you open a new browser window and it happens to clear out the list of your newest unread posts, so you can view a list of the newest posted in topics instead of having to check each section that was posted in recently to find what you didn't read.

As for the thank you or reputation mod, the thank you mod that you linked to is actually only for topics and not individual posts or I would have installed it already- and I checked out some reputation mods and I'd rather go with a thank you mod instead. Since there isn't a post one for this forum type, I'll consider getting around to making a custom thank you mod to get the job done for it.

You aren't just limited to requesting mods from the lists, you can request whatever feature you'd like to see on the forum.

Last edited by Razon on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:18 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Support Forum All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1408s
Index - Back to Top