Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: How is everybody doing?
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#71  Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Maybe this is unimportant, but you seem to forget that he could chop down the tree and walk atop its stump. Then he could use the rest of the tree later on in his journey for some other purpose, perhaps to cross a river or a gap or such.
Yes, you seem to be easily distracted by the unimportant.

Quote:
Sure, a rock is natural, a landslide is natural. Metal is natural, but when natural products are worked with and combined to form, say, a computer, that is not natural. You won't find computers growing out in the wild.
A beaver dam is natural. So too are the things we build. My computer desk is just as wild as the beaver dam or the ant hill. Everything is matter and energy behaving physically.

Quote:
Oh, I don't have a fear of that. I don't have a distaste. I love the Holocaust. It was a beautiful thing, and, in my opinion, quite humorous. All those Jews, the other imperfect people, all of them getting slaughtered, MAN, I wish I could have been there to see it. Hey, I wish I had got the chance to shove them in the gas chambers. No, no, even better, if I could have been there to help invent those gas chambers.
How about a hurricane? Even the unenlightened can usually see the beauty of that destructive force of nature.

Quote:
Success varies in the eye of the beholder.
Can we not agree that the man who is successful by his own standards is more successful than the man who is a failure by his own standards?

Quote:
When a relationship that is intended to be built around love has no love involved, it becomes meaningless, just as, say
Intentions are less relevant than you suggest. Again, like the ants. The ant does not intend to work for the colony, but this makes the colony no less beautiful. And the ant is no less beautiful.

You apparently see man as more distant from nature than I. To me, man is but another animal. Our creations are no different than the creations of other animals. Our cruelness is no more wrong the the cruelness of other animals.

Many find it difficult to view man objectively. Many men see the beauty of a horse but fail to asexually see the beauty of another man.

Quote:
I may read that, if I get a chance.
I find it very motivational. He points out childish behavior and helps one to behave as a man.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1903s
Index - Back to Top