BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#19  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
CrystalBomber wrote:
Yeah, I still don't have a PSP, maybe someday I'll get one *shrug*. A lot of times I'm unsatisfied with the controls of the DS. A lot of times I feel like the problem is they're trying to get you to play games you'd use a joystick for with a D-pad/the stylus.

The PSP has this circular thing on it thats kind of like a joystick but it doesn't pop out on a stick. You can just shift it in different directions. I looks like it would work well for 3D games but i haven't played any on PSP yet. I usually like to keep my handheld games simple. I don't like anything with too much action cause it exhausts my wrists and it's harder to focus and perform well on a handheld system's screen isntead of a tv like in fighting games for example.

Wow! I forgot they were making a new Starcraft. I used to play the original all the time online when i was in middle school/early high school. lmao! I've lost interest in real time strategy games for the most part over the years. Especially VS mode. I was always terrible at it and usually just participated in team battles 3VS3 or something. I had some fun with that back then though. I spent many a night building tons of photon cannons to defend myself and my friends.

I still like to do the scenario makers in SC and Age of Empires. I love creating rediculous battles like 400 cave men surrounding 30 centurions and seeing who will win or having a huge army charge a wall of ballistas to see if they'll even make it to the wall. lmao, just dumb stuff.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2294s
Index - Back to Top