BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a Pic (part 2)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#59  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
BOMBTARDED wrote:
Long hair is cool.

lol. Yeah I like long hair too. I like to wear my own hair long. Though I sometimes consider wearing a mid-length style again but I usually dismiss the idea. I might be cutting a couple inches off to clean mine up in the near future. My split ends are terrible right now.

But anyway, yeah I just think long hair looks cool on guys though it really depends on the person. Some people look better with shorter hair too.

With girls I'm a little more open minded. I like alot of short and long hairstyles. Again it depends on the girl but I usually find myself saying cool for longer hairstyles and cute for shorter ones, not supershort like a guy's but something like a bobcut is usually cute. lol, I just like hair in general. I always get a kick out of someone sporting an original or uncommon style too.

Dragon, i love the halloween outfit by the way. Awesome.

It's funny how as the years go by and you watch yourself and the people around you some people change so much and some hardly change at all. My Dad just turned 48 and he still looks the same as he always has to me. Of course, if I posted a picture of myself 10 years ago I'd still be a kid, but 10 years from now knowing me I'll probably still look almost the same as I do now.

I haven't changed much at all in the past 4-5 years besides continuing to let my hair grow. I like the style I've chosen, the way I dress and all and it's probably gonna stay that way. Some of my friends though, they change it up every so often. It's something i always find interesting. You have people that always want to change themself for some reason or another be it to go with the times or to go with the type of person they are then you have people like me who have absolutely no desire to change at all and just like to always keep everything the same.

Wow I totally almost forgot my comment for Hammer's picture.

You're outfit there is really stylish. Quite cool. Looks like you guys had a good time!
I'm not much of a party person myself. I generally like to hang out with my friends one on one or have a small gathering of maybe 5-6 people tops. Even at our family outings I'm only downstairs with everyone else for a smaller portion of the time and spend most of the day upstairs playing games with my bro and our cousins

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1325s
Index - Back to Top