Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Photo of my bomberman pile.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#44  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Rotfl, they do don't they? I didn't notice that, but looking back they really do. Especially Kuro, which made me laugh.

I just can't get over those figurines for some reason. It's something about having a tangible thing.... Ahh, I wish I could make something like those. Unfortunately plastic is too difficult to work with right now.

You could always go with some manner of modeling clay or sculpey. A gaming friend of mine in KY uses that stuff to make and sell Nintendo characters and random other stuff. She does not make a lot off them, but she has made lots of different stuff. I think she got out of it when she was not recouping her investment, but it could be something fun for you to try. I have only made horns out of sculpey so far, wrapped around tinfoil for stability, then baked and painted.

What you could do, is make some basic shapes in tinfoil, a basic bomber. Then add a layer of sculpey, bake it, and then paint it however you like. Colored clay could work instead of painting if you didn't want that trouble. Just an idea.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1802s
Index - Back to Top