Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Blast for the Wii
Razon
Board Admin

Post#66  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
But eh. By the way, is there any particular reason why your Miis don't have eyes? >_>

Missing system files.

DragonBomber wrote:
It confuses me why Australia would get a disc version before mainland Europe, since they often get shafted on releases with delays. Have you heard anything about this?

I hadn't heard anything about this game since the last time this topic had been posted in months back, seems like the kind of game that they could skip bringing over. This since they've already sold the wiiware game at a cheap price, and who would want to pay that much more for the same game but just with a short story mode- especially if they already have the wiiware version. They released it in japan because that's where the main bomberman fanbase is, as well as the developing team for the game. They probably figured that it wasn't worth the extra work to translate it, license it and bring it over where it's not going to do well- I don't think that they're going to be bringing it outside of japan really.

I also uploaded a slideshow video to the channel, it contains the 700+ screenshots that I took during story mode- from start to finish.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1478s
Index - Back to Top