Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Finally can play PAL and import discs on my PS2
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#17  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
As for that dungeon crawler mode.... it looks awesome. And yellow Onils? I'm guessing they take more hits? Reminds me of Zelda.... anyway, looks very cool.

I do enjoy this mode so far. A few of the characters are stronger than others, though you can kill them easier with a charged up bomb, charged up sword/scepter attack, or charged up hammer attack. Normal hammer attack also is good because of the rocks you send flying everywhere that strike them and do damage quickly.

They can kill you quickly if you are not careful. Having one lifebar between two players is a challenge if one of you gets jumped or trapped in a corner being beaten. :laugh:  I do not know what the story behind it is, though there is one you have to manage to get through if playing one player. If you do that, you have to wander around Bomberman Land wandering style, until you talk to the right people or find the right opening to the caverns below. Bomberman Land 2 is easier to find the opening to the first area, since there is a big room of stairs and manhole like covers within reach. I have not found the right place to start the game in one player mode of it in Bomberman Kart DX, as it throws you into this area and people start chattering immediately and you just mash buttons hoping they will shut up.

Language barrier fail. That and being too lazy to translate the text on the fly with the means I have to. Overall fail, with win coming from the addition of a second player. lol
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1648s
Index - Back to Top