Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: DS Custom Battler Bomberman
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#30  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, there is a lot of fun to be had in the game, for those who like this sort of thing. I sat up around 3 something this morning, maybe 4 I don't know. I was barely able to keep my eyes open but not ready to sleep, sitting in bed in the dark, my wife working on her writing and soon to sleep herself. I was playing battle mode against 8 normal difficulty bombers, failing mostly to kill all of them. I usually set the time to 2 minutes, and found often if I didn't somehow kill myself first, that I ran out of time and had a draw match with them. I may have to move to 3 minute matches with 8 AI players on normal difficulty if I am going to beat them often.

I think I am near the end of the second stage I attempted, the left fork from the first stage, not the right fork. I have been focusing on leveling my character and getting all of the pieces out there. The varied number of enemies so far has kept me entertained, and the music just keeps getting better as I go.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1364s
Index - Back to Top