Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: How is everybody doing?
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#60  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Of course, I do not mean that we are all identical. Rather, that we are all a part of the same thing. We are all driven by the same instincts. Your ant colony analogy is good. We are all part of the same colony. Maybe an ant gets confused and wonders off from the colony, but this ant is still the same in that ants sometimes get confused. Why not first and foremost love the colony? This forces you to also love the individuals, and their individualities, for individuality is also universal. “Everybody is different.?E?Ethis is yet another universal similarity.

As for men and women, men share a common set of instincts. Women share another similar set of instincts. Humans share a set of instincts. You are a man by my definition. Every man is. Some may have abandoned the colony more than others, yet as I said, this too is just the nature of man in the circumstances which have moved him in that direction.

I feel that you are doing what I did in the past. You love an ideal rather than a reality. Evidence for this is your claim that most relationships are unnatural. But they are natural. Everything is natural. Nothing else exists. Everything which happens is an expression of nature. What these relationships are not is consistent with your ideal. But is it not ideal to accept reality? You can still strive for perfection, yet without the illusion of the possibility of ever attaining it
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1449s
Index - Back to Top