BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#12  Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
CrystalBomber wrote:
Disgaea has always seemed interesting to me, though I don't know anything about it. The art style seems a little different and attractive to me. I remember someone mentioning something about ridiculous character levels?

Yeah character's levels can go into the 1000s.

You can play through the main story and finish it without even going into the 100s but there are alot of bonus maps that have very powerful enemies in them.

Most of my main guys are in the 200s right now and I'm mostly working on item world. Item world is a really cool feature in disgaea. It lets you go inside an item and level it up by clearing floors of randomly generated dungeons. Each floor you get through ups the items stats. The number of floors inside are determined by the item's rarity.

It's a great game. The characters are cool and it has a hilarious story. There's tons of stuff to do in it to keep you busy for awhile. Even if you're not into making your characters uber you can play through the story mode in about 50-60ish hours I'd say. It also has new game+ which lets you carry over all your stats, items, etc. and the game has multiple endings.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2064s
Index - Back to Top