BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#10  Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
DragonBomber wrote:
That is way more than I even attempting to play, sir. WOW. How far are you all moving from your current place?

I still need to grab a PSP eventually, as I have Bomberman Land waiting to be played for it. :annoy: 

My Anime obsession has been in decline lately so I've been playing alot more videogames. Work aside I hardly do anything else, maybe hang out with a friend once in awhile.

We are moving from Rhode Island to Massachusetts. It's only about half an hour- 40 minutes from where we currently live.

The PSP is pretty cool. I mainly bought it for Disgaea and Final Fantasy Tactics but I now have 4 games for it.

If you really are interested in RPGs but don't like the slow pace of them you might be more into the Ys series Dragon. Ys is an action rpg where you run around and fight enemies real time not like a traditional rpg with turn based battles. You do level up and save up money for items and equipment though. The games usually have great character artwork and they always have awesome Synth rock soundtracks. So you're just running around killing monsters while rocking out. A great game to check the series out would be Ys: The Ark of Napishtim for PS2. Alot of the older ones are on multiple systems but the best versions are the ones for the Turbographics system, Ys books I and II is also available on Wii's virtual console

As for anything Bomberman, I'd probably be most interested in Getting Bomberman Wars for Saturn. That'll probably be the next bomberman related game I end up buying..

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1510s
Index - Back to Top