Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Photo of my bomberman pile.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#37  Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ragey wrote:
I'm unfamiliar with the Bomber King games; all I know is that Hudson's official Bomberman game list has the first instalment, but doesn't have the second one, though wasn't the Game Boy one developed by another company? That's probably why.
I admit my collection of Bomberman games is pretty lacklustre. They're all European games are probably missing most of the boxes and manuals, starting from the Game Boy era; the most exciting it gets is Bomberman Kart, which I managed to get on eBay for something ridiculous like £3 or £5, in a time when its rarity demanded the likes of £20 upwards.

I'm pretty pleased with my B-Daman collection, though!
18 keychains (one not pictured since it's with my keys!), two larger translucent figures (not pictured, in storage somewhere) and four even larger show-accurate figures, with removable helmets! I got these on Yahoo Auctions from Malayasia about a decade ago; I can't remember the price, but I imagine it wasn't pleasant. I'm disappointed I haven't kept them in the best shape over the years; as you can see, three face stickers have fallen off, six of them are missing their bobbles, the large Shirobom is missing his marble, and in general there's a fair amount of wear and tear going on. Still, they're nice to have!

Oh no, don't say lackluster. I am quite sure it's playable, right? That's what matters. I got lucky with some of the games early on being complete, and coming from a classic console hardware/game collecting background I just aimed for that. I have plenty of titles I need to fill in holes for if I abide by my obsessive desire to have it all. :idea:

You can get a copy of Saturn Bomberman much cheaper than we can most of the time in the UK, though even the PAL version is creeping up to insane eBay levels. Mega Bomberman usually goes fairly cheap. I got Hardball insanely cheap from eBay UK also, it was around $12-13 US shipped to a friend in Huddersfield. I paid only slightly more for Kart. It's too bad more of the PS2 titles did not get PAL releases because they play wonderfully once you overcome the video issue and get them Y centered. I do not see Dynablaster as often as I used to, and the dolls have really dried up but sometimes you find amazing things. And I will tell you what, I have never had a problem with communication with UK vendors, ever. Not a hint of hesitation or delay in emailing me and sending out my stuff. Even when I am shipping to an address not verified by Paypal (the Huddersfield one).

That is a pretty awesome scene, Ragey! :stun:  *bows and shows reverence* The thought of even larger b-daman figures is crazy. haha Man...I cannot even fathom what they would have cost you, but I would have paid the price to be honest. I have not dived into the figure world, mainly due to space issues. I just cannot see the point of my buying many without space. We have a ton of LOTR figures already in storage, plus random game-related figures and dolls. Blah. The figures and models and all that are awesome, way more awesome than I deserve right now. lol

I have only seen that many B-daman figures in one collection together from someone on forums once, but I will allow him to step forward with urls if he so chooses. He had a ton of them though. More than I even knew were made, noting whether they were authentic or bootleg as well.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1593s
Index - Back to Top