Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden Victory Coin Tin
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Yeah I didn't really mean it like it was some kind of race, lol. I guess what I said was kind of my way of describing that childish glee you mention. Yeah, merchandise is great for room deco!

Oh I know. I just don't want people to get the idea I am racing anyone or am this wacky monster buyer guy. I am not competitive with other bman collectors I know, and we share urls often of stuff we are not going to buy. Common courtesy type stuff. I just luck out sometimes and get a feeling to check eBay out of the blue, and then find weird deals like this. I might check eBay once in 3 months, or several times in a week depending. I like collecting the photos of this stuff though, even when I cannot afford it or even buy it.

For example, there was eBay Israel auction of Bakugaiden erasers with someone in Malaysia shipping them. I had never seen them before and the site would not accept my normal eBay login, so of course I could not buy it. But it was cool to see and now I have photos. :happy: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1603s
Index - Back to Top