BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#4  Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:02 am  Reply with quote + 
I am totally into anything Disgaea right now. I've been playing my old file of Disgaea for PS2, trying to get my characters and equipment powered up so I can eventually defeat and recruit Prier who is like level 2000. My guys are getting into the 200s and 300s and it's starting to not look like such an impossible goal.

I'm also working on the storymode of Disgaea 2 for the first time. I just got myself a copy a week or so ago and the game is awesome. I love the dialougue in both games I'm always laughing.

I was also working on Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for DS. Haven't played it for a little while but I will be getting back to it soon.

I was also randomly playing the First Alundra game for PS1 which is a sort of action RPG. It's kind of on hold for awhile.

All I have hooked up right now is my PS2 and my computer since we're going to be moving in a few weeks, so that's what I've been playing alot.

Some games I'm looking forward to playing are the new version of Ys books I and II for DS and Prinny: Can I really be the Hero? for PSP. I have bought them both already but haven't gotten around to playing them.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2603s
Index - Back to Top