BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden Victory Coin Tin
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#6  Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:38 am  Reply with quote + 
DragonBomber wrote:
Regulus 777 wrote:
That's really cool! I always love random collectible items like that. I have a number of things lying around like that. Not necessarily tins but just oddball stuff. It's neat stuff to have and it kind of makes you feel like you're ahead of the pack in your geekdom. lmao

Well, I am not in a race with anyone. I know I will never has as much awesome bomberman stuff as other people I know, and those I do not. I can, however, enjoy whatever I do find and have that wash over of childish glee that comes to me from bomberman bits. There's a lot of good bomberman memories when I was younger with friends, and for me, it's a way to remember being young, while not having to replay those years. Plus, the level of artwork and colorful Japanese expressionalism in everything bomberman related is great.

Plus the stuff looks good on the DVD shelving. :)

Yeah I didn't really mean it like it was some kind of race, lol. I guess what I said was kind of my way of describing that childish glee you mention. Yeah, merchandise is great for room deco!

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1273s
Index - Back to Top