BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden Victory Coin Tin
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:15 am  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
Always liked those armors. Cool catch.

Thanks. I cleaned it up a bit, so it's not as dusty now. It will get dusty soon enough from just sitting on my DVD shelving with the rest of the games/gear. :shifty: 

I am torn if I want to get something else next month OR get more Sega Saturn pads for a full 10 players use at a bomberman party in June a friend might host at his house. I could wait until May I suppose as I also want to get a 4 player PS2 multitap, a second memory card (to save and play through these games some), and one more controller. Just not sure what I can afford of that with party expenses this month. Blah.

Decisions decisions. I also want to grab one or more of the PS2 titles on my list cheap, but no idea when that's going to happen. :stun: 

Razon's edit because I cannot follow rules :)

I should have added, I know full well I do not need any of these things. But I don't smoke. I rarely drink. I don't spend a lot of food out at restaurants. I never go anywhere serious on trips or with friends. I really do nothing for myself to speak of, but drop $100 a month on cigs for my wife. So...it always makes me want to have something to show for myself, you know? I spent as little as humanly possible on myself so there's more groceries, and every now and again I hit the thrift shops and find cool old stuff, or grab some eBay goodies. I am not being too selfish I'd say.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1458s
Index - Back to Top