Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: How is everybody doing?
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#44  Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
BOMBTARDED wrote:
You have a wife??????? I thought that we were all losers, afraid to talk to women, so we wasted our time talking about a children's game on the internet even though we are no longer 12 and rarely even play bomberman anymore.

I am 23, and am sitting at my computer with my shirt pulled over the back of my head.

LOL I only just saw this post. I missed it completely somehow. That is full of WIN. hahaha

Yeah, I have been with my lady 9 years this fall, married over 3 years. The first time a gal tried to pester me I was in 5th grade, though I kept her at bay. I avoided ladies like the plague until meeting my ex. Just totally was not into the possibility of having a family before I was ready so just avoided them. My ex was some IRC gal, who also liked videogames, she proposed to me, but was pretty unstable and emotionally abusive. I sent her packing back to her mom's, right before she was going to leave anyway it turned out. I have never had problems meeting ladies despite my obesity. It has been more a matter of wanting to spend the effort or money on their expectations of a relationship.

The best part about having my wife in my life is the companionship really. There is usually someone to take up player two and beat me in some game, while being beaten in others. I am about 99% sure she is having a Bomberman cake done for my 30th birthday next month. We are celebrating early on the 4th, her 26th is the 5th. Hooray.

Post 2

Ninja Bomber wrote:
BTW, tomorrow is my birthday (14)
Time flies, huh? XD

Happy belated birthday, Ninja Bomber!! My youngest sister turns 15 the 13th of April. :happy: 

Post 3

The reason I know about the cake is that I have really good hearing and overheard her and her mother. Plus, she asked me to provide my favorite Bomberman photo to her. I have to trace over a photo of the UK Punk Bomber or something soon, as it has been my favorite bomber over all.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1260s
Index - Back to Top